Thursday, March 1, 2018

February Wrap-Up

February, man. Not my month. Let's call this the "month of lame excuses not to read." Kicked in the butt by my school work? Check. Distracted by the Olympics? Check. Regularly working 50 hour weeks? Super check. And being too sick and hopped up on cold meds to even read? Yup, that happened, too.

I'm super dedicated to my 75 book goal in 2017, so I squeezed a measly 5 books out of this month. it's okay to be ashamed for me. I'm ashamed of me, too 🙈




Overview

Books Read: 5
Pages Read: 1,173
Reviews Written: 3
Blog Posts: 8

Books Read

★★★★★

Check, Please! Year Three by Ngozi Ukazu [GR]

★★★★☆

Check, Please Year Two by Ngozi Ukazu [GR]
Check, Please Year One by Ngozi Ukazu [GR / Review]
Caroline's Heart by Austin Chant [GR / Review]

★★★☆☆

The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal Lecter #2) [GR / Review]

Currently Reading


2 comments:

  1. Five books are better than zero. :) I hope you have a great March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never be ashamed of how much you read. One or more is always great. :D

    ReplyDelete