Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Post

I'm trying out a new (to me) book meme called Sunday Post!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.



Last Week on the Blog
Next Week on the Blog
  • Monday I review Mick & Michelle
  • Top Ten Tuesday is about my Top Ten Books with Autumn Covers
  • Thursday I am writing a guest post about a topic near and dear to me. Keep posted for details!
In My Bookish Life
  • I am currently reading:
Hush, Now Forget
by Mary Gray & Cammie Larsen










  • My town had their annual book sale. 50-cent paperbacks and $1 hardcovers! I mostly filled out incomplete series, but I'm super excited for Boy, Snow, Bird.
  • I took a three day vacation, so I read a ton of books and cleaned up my blog!
  • All the Crooked Saints and Turtles All the Way Down both release Tuesday! I can't handle it!

What happened on your blog this week? I'd love to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment