Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bookstagram!

I recently reached 1k followers on my Instagram (@looseleafreviews) and I'd like to thank everyone who has liked, followed, or supported me on that account!



How many bookstagrammers are there following this blog? I actually started bookstagramming before this blog and it has been, first and foremost, my resource for finding new books and interacting with other readers. I am not much of a photographer, but it has been an amazing journey to explore new possibilities and showcase the books that I love in a new light.

So, a question to you bookstagrammers out there: why do you use your account? Is it to network your blog/blogger brand? Is it to find new books? Practice your photography skills? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment