Sunday, April 10, 2016

Semi-Hiatus and Apologies Therein

Hello, lovely followers!

I'm sure you've been noticing that I've been posting less frequently, both here and on my Instagram. My laptop has tanked, as all non-Macbooks eventually seem to do, and I haven't had the money or time to send it away for repairs. What that means is I've been left with the option of using computers at the library or prying my boyfriend's laptop away from his lifeless college-student fingers.

I still have tour and review obligations for a couple months out, so I will of course be posting all of those on time, but my personal reviews as well as personal posts and blog-to-blog interaction will be much slower for the foreseeable future.

Thanks to everyone for bearing with me through this "time of need," and as always, you can contact me on my blog email: tuerzame@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment