Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday!

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree



Since I already did my Christmas Wishlist post of books I really intend to buy, I pulled ten more curiosities from my Goodreads TBR shelf.

1. Her Dark Curiosity by Meghan Shephard 
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)

2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Universe by Benjamin Saenz
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

3. Jackaby by William Ritter
Jackaby (Jackaby, #1)


4. Don't Look Now by Michelle Gagnon
Don't Look Now (PERSEF0NE, #2)

5. Sound & Fury: Shakespeare Goes Punk by Various Authors
Sound & Fury: Shakespeare Goes Punk

6. The Empire Striketh Back by Ian Doescher
William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #5)

7. Rooms by Lauren Oliver
Rooms

8. White Space by Isla Blick
White Space (Dark Passages, #1)

9. The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzch
The Hangman's Daughter

10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

Weekly feature courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment