Monday, February 8, 2016

Sexiest Books of All Time?

I stumbled across a hilariously horrid Buzzfeed list of 19 of the Sexiest Books You Will Ever Read and can't resist some snarky commentary. Shall we, followers?

#3 The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - "Stay gold, Ponyboy," he whispered sensually into my ear. "Stay gold."

#9 The Reader by Bernard Schlink  - This one isn't even snark. I'm not one to kinkshame, but you have a gross misinterpretation of sexy of it includes "pedophilia" and "Nazis."

#11 Jaws by Peter Benchley - I've never even read the book, but hot damn, I need to get me a copy and a bottle of Pinot Noir. Saturday night date night with myself is set.

#15 Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - If I wanted to get titillated by making out of a plastic XL twin mattress I'd pay $40K a year for the real thing. Oh wait, been there done that.

#17 Fanny Hill by John Cleland - Ain't nothing gets me hot like 18th century prostitutes.

So what do you think, followers? Any of these books got you going


No comments:

Post a Comment