Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January Wrap-Up


I'm finally back to my normal reading self! Eight books always seems to be my average for a month. This month, I knocked out two TBR's: Jackaby and Beastly Bones by William Ritter. Even though they're a little duller than they could be, they have an awesome world and I'd highly recommend them for fans of BBC Sherlock or the original ACD canon. Other than those, the rest of my books (minus Hitched, which was a sequel) were ARCs given to me either from NetGalley or from Xpresso Book Tours. Almana and Crushed were decent - not excellent, but worth the read - but I found myself LOVING Fifteen Lanes and The V Girl! Be sure to check them out when they're published!

Overview


Books Read: 8
Pages Read: 2,464
Reviews Written: 2
Blog Posts: 15

Books Read


Fifteen Lanes by S.J. Laidlaw
The V Girl by Mya Robarts
Beastly Bones by William Ritter

☆☆
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Jackaby by William Ritter
Crushed by Dawn Rae Miller


Almana by Julayn Adams
Hitched by Dawn Rae Miller


Books Reviewed

  

Books Purchased

  

Currently Reading in February


No comments:

Post a Comment