Monday, February 29, 2016

February Wrap-Up


I finally broke my eight-book spell! For months I've been reading exactly eight books - just check out my Read in 2015 page! To be fair, Proposal was a novella, but I still feel like I broke some kind of curse, like The Curse of the Bambino or something. That being said, I went a little Mediator crazy at the beginning of the month with the release of Remembrance, which I have been looking forward to for two years! Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! I also fell in love with On the Verge by Garen Glazier, which is a debut novel I received as an ARC. Her work is phenomenal and from my Twitter interactions she seems like the nicest person. I can't wait to see more from her! To wrap up the month I read some "trendy" YAs to catch up with the "in" book scene. Glass Sword and Fairest underwhelmed me, but Ten Thousand Skies Above You blew its predecessor out of the water!

Overview

Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 2,765
Reviews Written: 1
Blog Posts: 14

Books Read

Remembrance by Meg Cabot
Twilight by Meg Cabot
On The Verge by Garen Glazier
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray

The Proposal by Meg Cabot
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

☆☆
I Am Haunted by Zak Bagans
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard





Books Reviewed

On the Verge

Books Purchased


ARCs Received

On the Verge  
Xpresso Book Tours














Currently Reading in March

No comments:

Post a Comment