Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 2015 Wrap-Up

I know I'll say this every month, but December flew by fast! Between the holidays and working 40 hours a week waitressing, I swear I blinked and it was over.

It felt like I read a lot but I only read four books: the three books of The Infernal Devices series and The Bane Chronicles (plus Clare's After the Bridge, but I'm not counting that considering that it's essentially fanficiton of herself.)

What I'm most proud of though is how far my blog has come along. I'm *almost* happy with the formatting and I've begun to settle into a rhythm of posting. Thank you for everything who has been along with me for this blogging adventure!

Overview:

Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 2051
Reviews Written: 2
Blog Posts: 15

Year-To-Date:



Books Read:

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

☆☆

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

Books Reviewed:

  

Popular Instagram Posts:

 Currently Reading in January:



No comments:

Post a Comment