Friday, February 2, 2018

January Wrap-Up

January, January, how I love you, with all your gung-ho reading resolutions and an idealistic glint in your eye.

I set my reading goal for 75, a new personal high, this year, and I'm actually on track! On top of that, I'm taking 3 classes toward my business admin degree, working full time, and working out 3-4 times a week. All in all I'd call January a personal success!


Overview

Books Read: 6
Pages Read: 2,225
Reviews Written: 2
Blog Posts: 9

Books Read


Timekeeper (Timekeeper #1) by Tara Sim [GR / Review]
Chainbreaker (Timekeeper #2) by Tara Sim [GR]


Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz [GR]
The Black Notebook by Isabelle Snow [GR / Review]
The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger [GR / Review]

☆☆
Gemini Keeps Capricorn (The Signs of Love #3) by Anyta Sunday [GR]

Currently Reading in February




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being on-track with your reading. I’m already behind with mine. I hope you have a great February!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete