Top 10 Book Boyfriends and Girlfriends
1. Adam Parrish, The Raven Cycle by Cornelia Funke
Bisexual and emotionally damaged? Hey! Sounds like me.
(fanart by messykings)
2. Dustfinger, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
What a bastard, I love him. This an right here was probably my first ever book crush.
3. Howl Pendragon, Howl’s Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones
What a lovable asshole. If you haven’t had a book crush on him, you’re lying.
4. Jesse de Silva, The Mediator by Meg Cabot
Who needs Edward Cullen when you have this supernatural hunk?
5. Neil Josten, All For the Game by Nora Sakavic
What a lovable mess of a human.
(fanart by queen-of-perplexity)
1. Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Is she the ultimate manic pixie dream girl or just literally perfect?
2. Suze Simon, The Mediator by Meg Cabot
She is the literal definition of badass.
3. Manon Blackbeak, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
She could eat me alive and I’d be okay with that.
(fanart by Paige Hanlon)
4. Nina Zenik, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I’m a Nina. She’s a Nina. It was literally meant to be.
(fanart by inorheona)
5. Allison Reynolds, All For the Game by Nora Sakavic
What can I say? She had me with the sarcasm.
(fanart by llstarcasterll)
Weekly Feature Courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish Blog