Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Check-In and Fall TBR

Hello, lovely followers!

It's been a while since I've written anything personal. I'm still chugging along and reading and reviewing up a fever, but some major life changes have kept me from focusing on my blog all that much. I'm going to try to change that, though! Reading and connecting with fellow book lovers is something that brings me a lot of joy, and I want to kindle that kind of positivity in my life.

Moving forward with the season, I want to take my TBR more seriously, so here is a super-serious totally-going-to-be-followed Fall TBR! There are so many amazing book releases I've had on my calendar for ages. I'm also making a huge push to read more indie LGBTQIA+ books and support that kick-ass corner of the writing community. This list will keep growing, so please feel free to drop a req below!

Cheers,
Nina @ Looseleaf Reviews


--

1. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green [GR / Review]
2. All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater [GR / Review]
3. A Wolf in Hunter's Clothing (The Sum of Its Parts #5) by E.M. Hollway [GR / Review]
4. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas [GR / Review]
5. Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater [GR / Review]
6. The Empress (Diabolic #2) by S.J. Kincaid [GR / Review]
7. One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2) by Kendare Blake [GR / Review]
8. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab [GR / Review]
9. It's Not Like It's a Secret by Misa Sugiura [GR / Review]
10. Avi Cantor Has Six Months to Live by Sacha Lamb [GR / Review]
11. Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby #3) by William Ritter [GR / Review]
12. Leo Love Aries (Signs of Love #1) by Anyta Sunday [GR / Review]
13. Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg [GR / Review]
14. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera [GR / Review]
15. Loving Lakyn by Charlotte Reagan [GR / Review]
16. Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg [GR / Review]

No comments:

Post a Comment