Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Wrap-Up


Oh my, what dreary covers this month! I did some taking-care-of business with some review commitments (The Daemoniac, The Mine, No Rest For the Wicked, and Timekeeper) and fell in love with every one of them! When I first started accepting books from publishers, I figured that any free book was a good book. But let me tell you, book blogging has been such a humbling experience in seeing just how many amazing authors are out there! I especially want to commend debut author Tara Sim on Timekeeper. If this book is sitting on your Netgalley shelf, do yourself a favor and read it right now! I also got absolutely addicted to the horrifically under-appreciated Sum of Its Parts series by E.M. Holloway! Hopefully there are some posts in the works for those books... Last but not least is the only physical book I bought: Three Dark Crowns! Who else is hooked on this new series?

Overview

Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 2,302
Reviews Written: 5
Blog Posts: 10

Books Read

★★★★☆
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Timekeeper by Tara Sim
The Way Out is Through (The Sum of Its Parts #1) by E.M. Holloway
Rebuild All Your Ruins (The Sum of Its Parts #2) by E.M. Holloway
The One You Feed (The Sum of Its Parts #3) by E.M. Holloway

☆☆
The Daemoniac (A Dominion Mystery #1) by Kat Ross
The Mine (Northwest Passage #1) by John Heldt
The Alpha and His Ace by Ana J Phoenix
No Rest For the Wicked by Dane Cobain 

Currently Reading in November

  


No comments:

Post a Comment