Back to School Freebie: Top 5 Books That Make Me Nostalgic For High School!
I didn't finish traditional high school myself, so I'm often nostalgic for the days of best friends, extracurriculars, and senioritis that I didn't quite get. Here are 5 books that remind of the good ol' days of high school!
1. Looking For Alaska by John Green
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Crushed by Dawn Rae Miller
4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
5. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Feature Courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish Blog