Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review: Cress

Cress Cress by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm still shocked by how much I love this series! Meyer took such a crazy concept and made it incredible with her world building and complex plots. Each character has a time to shine in each book so they all grow on you. They're all complex enough that they don't fall into clichés and Meyer somehow got me to root for every couple she set up. Like others have said, this was the best of the series by far as all the plots start to layer together. it killed me to see Wolf and Scarlett apart, but I loved the growth of Thorne and Cress' relationship. I can't wait to see all that she's set up for Winter!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. You are reading all of my favs, aren't you???? Guess who got Winter for Christmas? This girl! But I haven't read it yet. It's in that massive pile on my nightstand.
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pre-ordered Winter and sped right through it! But speaking of Christmas presents, I got Fairest through a Secret Santa exchange. Best surprise ever? I think so :D

      Delete