Monday, January 11, 2016

January Update

Hello, everyone!
Thanks for staying along for the ride even though I haven't been posting recently.
Some personal life recently befell me in the form of my grandmother passing, so I've had little time to read let alone blog about it. But services are complete and I'm back to my routine, so now it's time for some catch-up!
Last year I had a goal of 50 books and ended up reading 64 - wowza! This was the most I've ever read, and also the first full year I've been out of school. Since I have no idea where this year will take me, I'm setting my 2016 goal at 52. As of today, I'm 3 books in!
Some posts to come include:
- 2016 Reading Goals
- January TBR
- Review of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Review of Jackaby by William Ritter
CR: Almana by Julayn Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment